Sunday 12 April 2015

Stilazzi Gone Topless VS House of Tara Makeup Box

Hey y'all!

I'm feeling a little Cookie-ish at the mo lol!
Someone just caught the Empire bug after everyone has seen it *shrugs

So here,
I'mma be comparing these 2 pro boxes. I'd like to call this "I compare, you choose".

First of all, I need to let y'all know
1. I do not have a Stilazzi box

2. The photos of the Stilazzi box on this post are random

*I took photos of my own box same style as I saw the Stilazzi box photos online


So this is what both boxes look like.
On the left is my House of Tara Makeup Box (About a year and six months old, or maybe slightly older)
On the right is the Stilazzi Gone Topless

The only difference in these two boxes as we can clearly see are the side pouches.
While the House of Tara box has just zips by the side to store a little stuff, the stilazzi has pouches for a long roll of tissue and reasonably sized purse for more storage.


They both have 8 plastic drawers that can be removed from the train.

The House of Tara Box is way darker than it appears in these photos, pardon the terrible lighting in my room.

For lovers of coloured stuff, the stilazzi has other colours. It comes in black, pink, grey and purple while the H.O.T box is only available in black.

What they look like from behind.


What they look like from the front, when opened.



Pricing!
At the time I got my H.O.T box, it was N50,000
This stilazzi box is sold presently for N75,000 - N80,000 (In Nigeria) *sips tea




25-30k would do a pretty makeup damage,

What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment