Friday 17 April 2015

Save or Toss? Makeup Shelflife

Hey Gorg ones !

This is something I've always wanted to share!
Even some makeup artists don't know.

Shelf life of your makeup.
Shelf life just means a period something can be used before it becomes bad or unsuitable for use.

After reading this post, I bet you'd run to raid your dresser/vanity table.

So here....

I chose a diverse range of products

From left: Primer, A foundation without sunscreen, fixing spray, sublime powder, dark spot eraser, glitter glue, a foundation with sunscreen.

You'll see a bin sign with numbers on it.

They all have different shelf lives.

So what you want to do is turn to the back of the product.


It's written mostly at the bottom.


My Black Up sublime powder states 24 months 


My Lancome teint miracle states 12 months 

My Ben nye glitter glue states 36 months 


Easy as ABC...!

Longest shelf life I've seen is 36months.

This means, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 36MONTHS AFTER OPENING.

If it says 12, you know what that means.

I know someone learnt something.
I was once clueless too!





Mmmwah!
Bemi.

No comments:

Post a Comment